Fibrecare’s Leather Cleaning Program Cleans and conditions your leather. Restoring your leather furniture to its former glory.
- Renews, restore and protect natural leather
- Helps replace the natural oils leather tends to lose with use and age.
- Helps protect against drying and cracking and restores a deep shine.
Our skilled operarative will carry out a thorough survey, take some photoes, asses the condition of your leather before he statrts.They also advise you on the likelyhood of any stains that are likely, or not likley to come out.
All our leather cleaning is carried out by hand to ensure maximum results and safety.
To get a quotation simply call Fibrecare’s Leather Care office with a detailed description of your upholstery, including cushions, foot stalls and arm covers that you are thinking about having cleaned. We will work out a estimate over the phone and make an appointment for one FIBRECARE’s skilled technicians to call at your convenience, They will carry out a site survey, discuss any potential problems and give you advise about stains, give you the exact price and carry out the work for you there and then.
Fibrecare offer other services throughout East Sussex include:
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa covers, loose cavers can be taken off and re-fitted.
- Hand Dry Cleaning of expensive tapestries on Site
- Headboard Cleaning
- Curtain and drapes cleaned on or off site including take down and re-hang service
- Stain removal Service
- Dupont Stain guarding
Buy with Confidence & NCCA
Fibrecare pledges that if you are not completely satisfied with any cleaning carried out, we will re-clean any item or areas completely free of charge until you are completely satisfied.
For Leather cleaning and Conditioning Call Now on 0800 371657