Fibrecare Carpet Cleaning Seaford
Carpet cleaning Seaford, East Sussex and surrounding areas for a safe, effective and quality carpet cleaning service .
Operating in Seaford, East Sussex, Fibrecare carpet cleaning Served domestic and commercial customers.
Established since 1990, Fibrecare offer a Quality service at a reasonable Price
Why Fibrecare ?
Are your carpets wool, nylon or polypropylene? Fibrecare have the solution for you which include:
- Deep Clean right down to the depth of the pile
- Dirt is removed together with grease and oily residues
- Leaves your carpet clean, smelling fresh, as if it had just come from the factory.
- High Powered Hot water extraction technique
- Fast drying times
FIBRECARE’s special formula of cleaning detergents and deodorisers are pre-sprayed on to your carpet. Using a rotary machine, mechanically agitated, lifting the pile and removing the dirt. This prevents over wetting.
Most importantly, using the latest high-powered spray extraction system, Fibrecare rinse clean, therefor removing all dirt and chemicals, leaving your carpets p.h. neutral.
The Benefits with our service
- 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed or we will return and re-clean for free.
- Stains Removal included
- Furniture Moved
- Foam blocks and coaster used therefore, preventing dye and rust stains from furniture
- Fully Insured and vetted technicians
Fibrecare also offers the following Services throughout Seaford and surrounding Areas
- Upholstery Cleaning Seaford
- Rug Cleaning Seaford
- Leather Cleaning Seaford
- Insect Treatment
- DuPont Stain Guarding
- Curtain Cleaning
- Dry Cleaning and laundry Service
All Fibrecare’s operators are:
- Fully Trained and certificated to NCCA Standard
- directly employed no sub contractors used
- Fully insured against any eventuality
- Fully sign written vans
- Uniformed for professional and secure look
THE FIBRECARE PLEDGE
The fibrecare pledge guarantees that you will always receive the best possible service therefore we will guarantee 100% satisfaction or will return and ATTEMPT to remove any stain that didn’t come out the first time, Free of charge.
Some marks or stains could benefit from another attempt. Due to carpet or upholstery construction, it may not be possible to get it out the first time, therefore another visit maybe beneficial.
With The Fibrecare Pledge, we ensure that we have done everything we can to get that stain out without costing you for another call out. NO QUESTIONS ASKED
NCCA and Buy With Confidence Members
Fibrecare staff carry out in-depth training, therefore making them experts within our industry. Only after this training and CRB check can Our staff carry out work in your home or Business. Fibrecare do not use sub contractors therefore all Staff are directly employed.